- About UsInfo about FITC
- ProductsOur Solutions
- TrainingTraining Programmes
- ConsultingConsulting Services
- ResearchFITC Research
- Contact UsGet in Touch
Training / Patnerships
Collaborative programmes: 2006 - Date
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); Continuous Education Programme (CEP) for Directors of Banks (2006 to date).
International Finance Corporation (IFC); Collaboration on Corporate Governance Board Leadership Training Programme (2011 to date).
Mortgage Banking Association of Nigeria (MBAN); Continuous Education Programme (CEP) for Directors of Mortgage Banks (2007 to date).
Institute of Directors Centre for Corporate Governance (IoDCCG); (2013)
Risk Reward Ltd, UK; Board Level Technical Training (2008 to date).
- Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.; An International Programme on Advanced Credit Risk Modelling (2011).
- Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.; An International Programme on Risk Analysis Framework for SME Financing (2011).
- AME&T Group, S.A; Trust Policy Rendering: Reworking Nigeria's Financial System in The Face of Global Financial Reforms (2010).
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); An International Seminar on Understanding Financial Markets (2010).
- Downton Hill, UK; Advanced Financial Crime Prevention and Anti-Money Laundering Seminar (2008) .
- Association of Corporate Affairs Managers of Banks (ACAMB); Effective Front Desk Management (2008-2009) .
- Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA); Combating Money Laundering (2008-2009).
- Women in Banking, Finance and Investments (WIBAFIN); Building Bridges Through Networking and Mentoring (2008).
- Intermarc Consulting Ltd; A Workshop on ATM Risk Management and Information Security in e-Banking (2008).