- About UsInfo about FITC
- ProductsOur Solutions
- TrainingTraining Programmes
- ConsultingConsulting Services
- ResearchFITC Research
- Contact UsGet in Touch
Products / Open programs
FITC Training delivers open enrollment training interventions in core operational areas. These include Accounting and Auditing, Finance, Credit, Treasury and Risk Management, Banking Operations, Directors Education, Marketing and Sales, Human Resources Management, Management Development and Information Technology. FITC’s open courses are programmes in which the participants in the class are from different organizations. Participants for FITC open courses cuts across staff of regulators in the financial services sector, operators in the financial services sector, manufacturing, real, telecommunications, oil and gas sectors of the economy.
Why FITC Open Enrollment Programmes?
- Our facilitators have requisite subject matter experience and educational qualifications and they are drawn from various sectors of the economy. The facilitators bring into learning several years of industry experience, thus enabling knowledge to be situated in context and facilitating knowledge transfer to take place.
- FITC’s open programmes are delivered using a blend of adult learning methodologies. It has been discovered that adult learning methodologies are the best ways of transferring knowledge to adult learners. Such adult learning methodologies include: lectures, case studies, group discussions, and role plays.
- Because of the mix of participants, FITC’s open courses provide an avenue for networking and exchange of ideas between participants, thereby enriching the quality of the programmes.
- FITC is located in a serene environment and is easily accessible. Our training halls are conducive, while our safe car park and crèche give you peace of mind while on training.
Some Comments from Participants on FITC Open Enrollment Programmes
- “The course has empowered me to become an investment manager with the skills and ability to create wealth for myself and for my clients” - Participant on Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management Training.
- “The time allotted for each course is good, as it allows facilitators enough time to treat the subject matter thoroughly” – Participant on course on Basel II & III with risk management for professionals.
- “Caterer was very friendly and attended to participants in a very polite manner. The quantity of food served was good and the taste was good too” – Participant on Basic Train-the-Trainer Workshop.
- “This is a very rich course, which should be attended by all stakeholders in the financial institution where crime could be perpetuated” – Participant on Forensic Auditing & Investigation Training.
To learn more about FITC open enrollment courses, please check our website www.fitc-ng.com or contact Tunji Ajiboye, Head, FITC Training on 08023153607 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or Managing Director/CEO by email on email@example.com