Bankers Committee members pay N 158,635.00 only
As organisations face increasing complexities of global operations and growing demands for regulatory compliance, they are compelled to deploy scarce audit resources according to identified areas of risks.
Given this development, employees in the audit function should be able to carry out an audit exercise with priority for high risk activities, in order to provide reasonable assurance to Management and the Board, on the adequacy and effectiveness of risk.
The course is targeted at Internal Auditors, Internal Control Officers, Accountants, External Auditors, Bank Examiners and other executives who carry out audit assignments, as well as those being prepared for these roles in the near term.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Plan risk-based audits using the risk-based internal audit methodology;
- Explain the principles and practice of risk-based auditing;
- Evaluate the adequacy of risk management and control frameworks;
- Create a risk-based audit plan
- Risk-Based Auditing: Introduction
- Understanding the Audit Function
- Risk-Based Audit and ERM Framework
- Risk-Based Audit Approach
- Creating a Risk-Based Audit Plan
- Creating Risk Profiles
- Tools and Techniques for Effective Risk-Based Auditing
- Audit of Internal Control System and Risk Management Process
- Risk-Based Audit Reporting
- Case study
For more information: call Motunrayo: 0803 491 5664 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org