Bankers Committee members pay N 123,465.00 only
Balancing liquidity and profitability is a major challenge for all corporate organizations. To cope with this challenge, companies must have highly skilled and talented treasurers, with the capacity to take optimal treasury decisions in a timely, professional and transparent manner. This course is designed to assist treasurers acquire modern techniques for effective treasury management.
Executives responsible for the treasury function, those being prepared for the role in the near term, as well as, those who provide oversight of the function and /or are expected to move into roles with oversight of corporate treasury functions in the near term.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
Identify emerging issues in treasury management
Examine the strategic role of the company treasurer
Analyse the techniques for corporate treasury management
Compare the treasury function in banks and non-bank institutions
Build an efficient internal systems for corporate treasury management
Emerging Issues in Treasury Management
- Treasury Functions, Structure and Products
- Emerging Issues in Treasury Management
- Challenges in Treasury Management
Treasury Instruments: Nature and Application
- Players in the Treasury Activities
- Treasury Market Segment and Instrument
* Money Market
* Foreign Exchange Market
* Fixed Income Market
- Ethics and Professionalism
Money Market Arithmetic
- What is Money Market?
- Categories of Money Market Instruments
- Basic Financial Concepts and Calculations
- Compounding Conventions and Conversions
Treasury Operations: Planning, Sourcing and Control
- Sources of Funds
- Sourcing and Recruiting for Treasury
- Planning for Treasury Operations
Foreign Currency Treasury Management
- Introduction of Foreign Currency Treasury Management
- Brief history of the International Financial System
- The International Financial System & players
- The Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market
Management of Corporate Treasury
- Structure of a Corporate Treasury
- Inter-Relationship Between Bank and Non-Bank Treasury
- Impact of Global Credit Crisis
- Future of Corporate Treasury Management
Inter-relationship Between Treasury Functions in the Bank and Non-Bank Organisations
- What is Treasury in Banking?
- What is Treasury in Non-Banking Sector?
- What is Inter-Relationships, Benets and Challenges?
- The Difference in Regulatory Body
The Design of Efcient Internal Control Systems For Corporate Treasury Management
- What is Internal Control System?
- Nature of Treasury Unit
- Need for Efcient Internal Control System
- COSO Internal Control System Framework
Best Practices in Treasury Management
- Characteristics & Consequences of a Poorly Run Treasury
- Treasury Best Practices
- Leadership as the Key Driver of Best Practices
- The Strategic Role of The Treasurer
- A Strategic Agenda for Treasury
For more information: call Sena: 0803 712 0687 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org