Bankers Committee members pay N 123,465.00 only
The management of employees' performance, is one of the most critical roles that people in leadership roles must perform. Therefore, it is important for officers charged with the responsibility of leading teams, to be adept at employee performance management practices that keep employees motivated, and inspired for higher performance while focusing on attaining organizational goals.
HR Practitioners, Functional Managers, Project Managers and charged others with the responsibility for managing the performance of their staff, as well as those being prepared for these roles.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Align individual performance goals with organizational strategy
- Implement the use of praise, recognition and constructive feedback to engage employees and work with them to improve and maintain good performance
- Examine how increased employee involvement can contribute to effective performance and coach employees to identify career paths and resources available to support individual development.
- Identify and implement some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance the performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
- Driving performance through strategy
- Strategic Planning Model
- Elements and structure of Strategy
- Linking Strategy and Performance
- Overview of Employee Performance Management
- Why Performance Management
- PM Cycle
- Appraisal Tools
- Linking it with Rewards and Development
- Establishing Performance Goals
- Setting goals with employee
- Defining area of responsibility
- Deciding what to measure
- Setting realistic goal
- Providing on-going expectation and feedback
- Performance Measurement System
- Documentation Process in Performance Management
- What does documentation entail?
- How do you document?
- The documentation template
- Importance of documentation
- Performance Feedback: 360 Degree
- Performance Reviews/ Appraisals
- Performance Appraisal Model
- Good Appraisal Process
- Errors in Performance Appraisal
- Reward Systems in Performance Management
- Overview of Reward & Reward Systems
- Types of Reward System
- Linking Rewards to Employee's Performance
- Reward System Strategies
- Recognizing Performance Gaps
- Performance Improvement/Development Plans
- Employee Law, Personnel Policies and Staffing
- Nigerian Employment Laws
- What is Personnel Policies?
- The Constitutional Provisions
- Contracts of Employment
For more information: call Efe 0703 557 2772 or Email: email@example.com