Bankers Committee members pay N 123,465.00 only
The global banking terrain is highly dynamic and intensely competitive. This development has been fuelled by advances in technology, globalization of markets and changing customers' expectations. To survive under this dispensation, banks try to be innovative by introducing new products, while repackaging existing ones. Thus, retail banking has come to the fore as a strong determinant of competitive positioning. For a bank to leverage this aspect of banking and achieve competitive advantage, it must deepen the competencies of its employees in that regard.
Banking Officers, Relationship Managers and Marketing staff who have direct responsibility for personal or consumer banking services. Others involved in retail products' research and development, as well as mobile money operators or those transiting to such roles.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Acquire the knowledge of best practices in retail banking;
- Develop an understanding of retail banking products' innovation and development;
- Examine key elements of customer satisfaction and loyalty in retail banking;
- Acquire the techniques for marketing, communication and channels delivery; and,
- Gain in-depth knowledge of risks associated with retail lending.
Overview of Retail Banking
Retail Banking in Nigeria: Opportunities, Challenges and the Way Forward
The Retail Value Chain
The Retail Banking Products
Customer Management in Retail Banking
Marketing, Communication & Distribution Strategies in Retail Banking
Risk Management in Retail Lending
Managing Repayments & Loan Defaults
Basic Drivers of Retail Banking Edge
Concept of Financial Safety Net and Deposit Insurance
For more information: call Sena: 0803 712 0687 or Email: email@example.com